1BK – Strategic Reading in the Content Areas
2BK – Strategies to Engage the Mind of the Learner
Volume 2 Foreword by Robert J. Garmston
250 pages containing 90 strategies for all grade levels and all content areas. Strategies focus on vocabulary development, narrative and informative text, questioning, graphic organizers, discussion, energizing and grouping activities, information building, and reflection.
Second edition now also includes:
- A crosswalk between Marzano’s nine strategies outlined in Classroom Instruction That Works
- Examples for Using Strategies to Differentiate Instruction
- A chart categorizing the 92 strategies in the Three Phases of Thinking: Before, During, and After Reading
- There is also a Blackline Masters CD to go with each book. Each book has reproducible pages in it, and we copied all of those pages onto a CD people can purchase.
3BK – Capturing All of the Reader Through the Reading Assessment System
3BK – Vol. 3: Capturing All of the Reader Through the Reading Assessment System: Practical Applications for Guiding Strategic Readers, 2nd. edition
Table of Contents
About This Book
Learning Teams Page Example
Volume 3 Foreword by Richard J. Stiggins
250 pages explaining the 4 Traits and Attributes of a Strategic Reader, scoring guides for each trait in narrative and informative text, strategies, graphic organizers, checklist, and 17 assessment tasks.
1FH – Facilitator Handbook: Learning Team Guide
1FH – Facilitator Handbook: Learning Team Guide for Strategic Reading in the Content Areas
Facilitator Handbook: Learning Team Guide for Strategic Reading in the Content Areas, consisting of 14 sessions, has been developed to assist the successful implementation of learning teams. Research-based outcomes for the learning team.
- Develop strategic readers in all content areas
- Engage in practices that shift the learning process from teacher-directed to student-directed
- Examine information and practice strategies for teaching reading in your content area
- Engage in reflective practice and participate as a member of a learning team
tRG – 3 Book Set: Literacy & Learning: A Trilogy
TRG- 3 Book Set: Literacy & Learning: A Trilogy
Contains all three volumes of the Literacy and Learning Set:
Vol. I – Strategic Reading in the Content Areas: Practical Applications for Creating a Thinking Environment
Vol. II – Strategies to Engage the Mind of the Learner: Building Strategic Learners, 2nd. edition
Vol. III – Capturing All of the Reader Through the Reading Assessment System: Practical Applications for Guiding Strategic Readers, 2nd. edition
TRG – 3 Book Set: Literacy & Learning: A Trilogy
All orders handled by Printco Graphics, 14112 Industrial Road, Omaha, NE 68144. Printco phone: 402-593-1080 or toll-free 888-593-1080 • Fax: 402-593-1077 • E-mail: email@example.com